Small companies , which documents I have to file and where ?

Small companies have to file documents at two places :


1 – Companies house ; and

2 – HMRC


Companies house : two documents

1 – Annual accounts  – Companies house does not charge for filing this document.

2 – Annual return – Companies house charges a single annual charge, information can be updated for free throughout the year by filing further confirmation statements during the payment period.


HMRC : two document

1 – Companies Tax return

2 – Owner tax return

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: