Informing HMRC about change in details

When I use to live on rent, I use to have a list of people and organisation to inform whenever I moved houses like employer, bank, subscriptions etc.

One of them was HMRC.

We need to inform HMRC in number of scenarios:

Change in personal details

  • Name
  • Address

Change in Income:

Relationship or family changes

  • Like when you get married or divorced.


For more details and the process of how to inform HMRC see link below:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: